ASSIGNMENT ON EDLA  209: INTRODUCTION TO AFRICAN LITERATURE

Identify any ten (10) literary texts from each of the regions of Africa and undertake  the following work on each of the texts:

    1. Provide the name of the author,  year of publication and name of publisher
    2. Summarise the work and comment on the thematic concerns of each of the                    identified work.

Note:
        Each text should be discussed on a single page. You are expected to work on 10            texts from  each region; this makes a total of 40 texts from the four regions of                 West, East, South and North Africa
   
    SUBMISSION DATE :  Two weeks from this date of publication.



                 Good Luck

16 comments:

  1. Thanks you Sir, i have seen the question. I am Angela Kosson.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is Rita Percy, thanks you Sir, I have seen the Assignment

    ReplyDelete
  3. VERLUMUN TERUNGWA Reg.No: 00215, I'm your student from FCE, Kano (ENG/SOS, part-time)

    ReplyDelete
  4. AUDU MONA MONDAY, REGISTRATION NUMBER 00283 PART TIME STUDENT ENG/SOS IN FEDERAL COLLEGE OF EDUCATION KANO STATE NIGERIA.

    ReplyDelete
  5. HI!, I am Daniel Ene, I have seen the questions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!, I am Nneka Vivian Ijeoma, I have seen the questions, thanks you

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks you Sir, I Have seen the questions (Roseline Erdoo Juu)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am,Jato Mercy, I have seen the question, thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sumayya iliyasu musa, I have seen the assignment, reg no: 00986, nice web site

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You'r graet! I'm Suleiman Alasan Suleiman Eng/Sos NCE Part-Time Student Level 300 with Reg No. 00971. I have seen the Assignment Question. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am Aliyu Bala Muhd, Your Student of NCE Part-Time 300 Level, Reg No. 00212. I have seen the Question. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE SEEN THE QUESTION.
    NAME:- HOPE ELIZABETH JEREMEAH
    REG, N0:- 0061
    COMBINATION:- ENG/SOS

    ReplyDelete
  14. DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE SEEN THE QUESTION.
    NAME:- AISHA LAWAN MAGAU
    REG, N0:- 00959
    COMBINATION:- ENG/SOS

    ReplyDelete
  15. DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE SEEN THE QUESTION.
    NAME:- HAFSA SHEHU ADAM
    REG, N0:- 00851
    COMBINATION:- ENG/SOS

    ReplyDelete
  16. DEAR SIR,
    I HAVE SEEN THE QUESTION.
    NAME:- HAFSA ABDULLAHI JIBRIN
    REG, N0:- 00847
    COMBINATION:- ENG/SOS

    ReplyDelete